Mark Stanko rsvped for Wellington YP Event - Visions of Engineering Past and Present 2018-03-05 14:26:18 +1300
Join the Wellington Young Professionals for our next event on Wednesday, 21st March from 5:30-7:30pm at the Beca Wellington offices (located at 85 Molesworth Street).
This event, "20/20 - Visions of Engineering Past and Present" will feature a range of "guru" presenters covering subjects such as major transportation works, geotechnical engineering, surveying, and more. Our different speakers will showcase how engineering practice used to be compared to how the various engineering disciplines are handled today.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Keith Atkinson, Principal Projects Engineer with WSP-Opus covering "Has the engineering approach to major NZ road projects changed in the last century?"
- Pathmanathan Brabhaharan, National Technical Director of Geotechnical Engineering with WSP-Opus
- Duncan Fleming, Technical Director Built Environment with Aurecon and...
- Simon Randall, Senior Design Manager Built Environment also with Aurecon both covering Structures
- Mark Kerr, Technical Director for Resource and Manufacturing with Aurecon and...
- Oliver Ironside, Process Engineer for Resource and Manufacturing also with Aurecon covering the Dairy Manufacturing sector
- and Claire Buxton, Senior Licensed Cadastral Surveyor with Calibre covering Surveying
This should be an interesting night to compare "then and now" practices as well as a fantastic opportunity to network with your colleagues and peers. This FREE event also qualifies as a CPD earning event.
So please join us on Wednesday, 21st March from 5:30-7:30pm at the Beca Wellington offices (85 Molesworth Street).
RSVP below to reserve your space.WHENMarch 21, 2018 at 5:30pmWHEREBeca Wellington
85 Molesworth St
Google map and directions
ACENZ wants to invite you to attend one of three upcoming CCCS/SFA Roadshow events, including Graham Chapman of AECOM (Chair of the CCCS Review Committee) and Ross Meijer (of Aon Insurance) to comment on some of the changes and highlights as well as be available to answer any questions.
Space is limited, so please RSVP for this FREE event to confirm your spot. These roadshow events will be co-hosted by the Institute of Public Works Engineering Australasia – New Zealand (IPWEA NZ), so that ACENZ Members have the opportunity to network with client and council users of CCCS and SFA as well.
These documents have been prepared through a collaborative effort by numerous client organisations, Member Firm representatives, and has undergone extensive legal review to ensure compliance with recent changes to legislation. We also want to thank Graham Chapman of AECOM for his efforts as CCCS Review Committee Chair. ACENZ, on behalf of the industry, appreciates the volunteer effort and commitment to this project and giving back to the benefit of the industry. Thank you to all who contributed to this process.
Upon arrival, please sign-in at GHD Reception. You will be directed to the event room from there.WHENMarch 22, 2018 at 4pmWHEREGHD
215 Lambton Quay
Grant Thornton House, Level 1
Google map and directions