8-9 March 2018. The Local Government Infrastructure Management Forum co-presented by IPWEA NZ and KPMG. Infrastructure Management is critical to our communities. For New Zealand, a step change is needed, to deliver the right infrastructure, in an affordable manner. We are pleased to have the support of KPMG for this forum, and access to KPMG's Global Infrastructure Centre of Expertise and Performance Advisory Experts.
The dynamic line up of topics and speakers will provide the latest perspectives on infrastructure management in the public sector. Topics include:
- Challenges and opportunities for Local Government (both provincial and metropolitan)
- The UN's Sustainable Development Guidelines: and their effective use
- Customer Experience: An infrastructure take on customer-centricity
- Infrastructure Morality: Balancing commercial realities with community needs
- Defining and measuring value in your organisation
- Making informed sustainable funding choices
- Digital Disruption and Infrastructure
- Strategic Procurement: New models of service delivery
- The Collaboration Imperative: Smarter ways of making collaboration work
- Embedding change at the top: Why infrastructure management is a cultural issue
View the full programme here.
To register for this 1.5 day forum and find more information, click here.