Celsius Consulting Ltd is a privately owned, Auckland based consultancy and project management company offering professional services to the HVAC and refrigeration trades. Incorporated in 2008 and based in Henderson, Auckland, Celsius Consulting Ltd have been involved with projects covering the length of New Zealand.
Celsius Consulting holds a policies for Public Liability and Professional Indemnity insurance for $1,000,000.00 a copy of insurance certification is available on request.
A registered member of Industry organisations ASHRAE, IRHACE and CCCANZ, company Principal, Patrick Kilduff is a trade qualified Refrigeration and Air Conditioning engineer with 37 years’ experience in the commercial and industrial refrigeration and air conditioning fields, including but not limited to; Air Conditioning (HVAC), and Refrigeration, Service, Maintenance, Construction, Assembly, Installation, Design, Consultation and Project Management.
Patrick Kilduff is a registered Producer Statement Author with the Auckland City Council and is authorised to issue PS1, PS2, PS3 and PS4 Producer Statements in reference to H1 and G4 of the New Zealand Building Code.
With a career spanning 37 years in commercial and industrial HVAC and Refrigeration, Patrick has been involved in refrigeration and HVAC projects ranging from industrial ammonia applications, controlled atmosphere process cooling, High-grade filtration cascade systems for GMP and pharmaceutical manufacturing facilities, cool room storage facilities and abattoirs, commercial high rise air conditioning, HVAC product development, compliance and performance testing and multi-million dollar supermarket refrigeration system design and project management. Previous positions included relief lecturing at Manukau Institute of Technology, National Service Manager, National Contracts Manager and General Manager for leading HVAC&R industry organisations.
In addition to Celsius Consulting Ltd, Patrick is currently serving on the Board of Directors for The Refrigerant Licensing Trust of NZ (a non-profit industry organisation for the training and improvement of industry skills and practices within the HVAC and Refrigeration industries of New Zealand).
Examples of services offered by Celsius Consulting Ltd. include:
- Refrigeration consultancy and design - Refrigeration systems, freezer rooms, cool rooms – heat load calculations, system design, tender specification documentation and distribution to tender invitees
- HVAC / Ventilation consultancy and design - HVAC systems and ventilation – heat load calculations, system design, duct sizing, air-flows through to tender specification documentation and distribution to tender invitees
- Biopharmaceutical Airlock / Clean room consultancy, air filtration and ventilation design - Clean room and airlock air change and air flow calculations, specification documentation and project management
- Tender documentation and evaluation of submissions - Refrigeration, HVAC and ventilation – Tender evaluations and recommendations to client, based on supplied specification document compliance and best trade practice
- Equipment selection consultancy - Evaluation and consultancy on HVAC and refrigeration equipment selections
- Project Management - Full project management incorporating; sub-contractor appointments and supervision, materials logistics, program setting, Gantt charts, site meeting attendance, compliance control, site manuals, through to practical completion
- Site Manuals - Site manual production for completed installations
- CAD drafting - CAD drafting service supplying schematics and as-built plans