ACENZ offers two main membership types: Ordinary and Associate (view our current Associate Members by clicking their logo below or on the Member Directory page). Other membership types include: Retired Ordinary Member and Honorary Life Member.
To qualify for Associate Membership, an applicant must:
- Subscribe to a suitable code of ethics
- Operate in a similar field of interest
- Support the ACENZ brand
- Satisfy an interview (if needed)
- Accepted by a discretionary decision of the board or its delegated sub-committee
In general, Associate Members are suppliers within the consulting or engineering industry. Examples of appropriate Associate Members would include contracting companies, building supply companies, other suppliers, insurers, etc.
Benefits to Associate Members include:
- Summary of the Annual Remuneration Survey (provided by Strategic Pay)
- ACENZ Advisor e-newsletter (quarterly/seasonal publication)
- Details listed on the ACENZ website (with links)
- Limited use of the ACENZ Associate logo
- One complimentary write-up in the ACENZ Advisor e-newsletter (limit of 150 words or 1/2 page of an A4 page ad)
- Industry relevant information
Cost of Associate Membership per annum is $500 + GST
If you are interested in becoming an Associate Member, complete the online application form here or download a Word version here and return to ACENZ staff. Applications are voted on at each Board Meeting, which usually occur every February, April, June/July, or November.
Should you have any questions, please contact the Membership Manager, Katie Bartlett at firstname.lastname@example.org or 04 472 2365.