To be eligible for entry into the 2018 INNOVATE Awards, the following criteria must be met for each project submission:
- Entrant Firm must be an Ordinary Member of ACENZ.
- The project and commission must have been completed within the past three years.
- For process or mechanical systems projects, they must be fully operational for a period of 12 months or more and provide supporting data (any questions around this, contact Holly Morchat Stanko at email@example.com)
- Projects must have the client's permission to enter the project into the INNOVATE Awards. Where projects have a different Asset Owner to the Client, additional permission must be provided by the Asset Owner as well.
What type of project (or part of a project) is eligible?
Any whole or part of a project irrespective of size, scale and type is eligible which showcases excellence in the business of consulting.
What do you need to do to enter a project?
- Prepare entry submission report, use G62-1 Guidelines for what to include
- Obtain client/asset owner written permission
- Lodge the online entry form along with the submission report - due no later than Friday, March 16, 2018.
- Pay the entry fee
If at any time you have a question regarding the INNOVATE Awards, please contact a member of the ACENZ Awards staff.
- Kayle Baker, firstname.lastname@example.org or (04) 472 2396.
- Holly Morchat Stanko, email@example.com or (04) 472 1202.