How to embed a culture of clear writing in your business
Webinar - September 15, 2021 at 10:00am - 11am
Join rockstar business writer Shelly Davies as she explains how to plan, lead, resource, and implement a culture of clear communication and writing at your workplace. It’s easier said than done!
On successful completion of this webinar, participants should be able to:
- Identify the challenges of changing communications and writing culture
- Use tools to manage resistance
- Create a set of resources to support the change
- State why plain language is necessary and beneficial to the organisation
- Recite key findings from research into plain language
About the presenter
Shelly Davies calls herself a rockstar business writer, trainer, and keynote speaker. She likes to help businesses turn corporate jargon into plain language. She owns her own business Shelly Davis where she delivers business and technical writing training for 800 - 1,000 people a year to help them make their writing faster, better, more effective.
To secure your place, register for this webinar