- MEMBER LOG-IN
Let’s talk resilience at work: The leadership edition
Online workshop - September 21, 2021 at 9:00am - 12pm
If you're a leader or senior project manager wanting to understand how to navigate workplace stressors and grow strategies for wellbeing, join us for this online workshop.
Held by performance coach and author, Kathryn Jackson, in the three-hour workshop you'll learn how to:
- Understand stress at work – what causes it, how to recognise it and what to do when it happens
- Recognise the difference between pressure, stress, and burnout
- Explore the link between wellbeing and resilience
- Consider practical ideas to keep yourself feeling good and functioning well
- Grow confidence in recognising and talking about wellbeing with other people at work - particularly for leaders
- Knowledge and practical tools to proactively navigate workplace stress, thus reducing reliance on psycho-social support
About the presenter
Kathryn Jackson is a leadership coach, facilitator and author who enjoys exploring and influencing change in a positive way. With significant qualifications in behavioural science, fellowship of the CIPD (UK) and over 15years of leadership coaching experience, she is hugely committed to creating a global legacy about how to thrive in a stressful world. She also has the personal experience of having to walk her talk after losing not only her home but also her office and job security as a direct result of the Christchurch earthquakes. She understands only too well how knowledge and choice can create confidence and strength, even when the world seems unimaginable.
There are 16 places available for this workshop.
Prices are $400 for ACE New Zealand members and $460 for non-members.
Secure your spot by purchasing your ticket
We recommend using any internet browser except Explorer (Chrome, Safari, Edge, Firefox all are OK)