- MEMBER LOG-IN
LGBTI+ inclusion in engineering and consulting
Webinar - September 01, 2020 at 12:00pm - 1pm
In the United Kingdom, ~£11billion/year is lost in low productivity from LGBTI+ employees within the engineering industry.
While we don’t know the stats yet for New Zealand, these results are alarming.
We want to see organisations adequately reflecting the wider community that they serve and design for. If businesses don’t adapt and ensure that an inclusive culture is part of their DNA, they risk being left behind.
We’ve teamed up with Aurecon and LGBTI+ in STEM to bring you this free, one-hour webinar highlighting the importance of LGBTI+ inclusion and how organisations can champion authentic inclusivity for the rainbow community.
- Tracey Ryan, Managing Director, Aurecon New Zealand
- Paul Evans, Chief Executive, ACE New Zealand
- Beatrice Clarke, Programme Director, Rainbow Tick
- Mike Bennetts, CEO, Z Energy
- Chris Lokum, General Manager, People Group, Waka Kotahi
Find out more and register
Callum Smith ·