- MEMBER LOG-IN
Management tips and techniques panel discussion
Webinar - September 16, 2020 at 12:00pm - 1pm
Do you want to feel more confident with your management skills?
Do you want to prepare for a new role in management?
Do you want to be a better team member and team leader?
Join our experienced panellists as they discuss their management tips and techniques.
- Nick Gordge, Buildings Leader for Aurecon New Zealand
- Clare Tolan, General Manager Survey for Harrison Grierson
- Chris Maguire, Group Manager Water – Upper North Island for Stantec
- Vaughan Granier, National Workplace Relations Manager, HR Assured
What we'll cover
- Efficient methods for managing teams and projects
- The importance of people skills
- How to handle teams and projects in a crisis like COVID-19
- How to be a good team member and tips for supporting your manager
- Useful tech and general tools for managing teams and projects
- Advice on dealing with conflict
- What to do when you go over budget and overtime
- How to adapt and become agile
- The ability to leverage new tech and change workflows
- Change management
- Bringing purpose to work
- Managing professional relationships
Brought to you by the ACE New Zealand Auckland Young Professionals Committee.