- MEMBER LOG-IN
Become a member of ACE and join more than 250 firms in Aotearoa committed to consulting excellence and a stronger sector.
Who is ACE New Zealand?
We’re the Consultant’s Champion, elevating the voices, preparedness, and professionalism of consultancy firms working in the built and natural environment in Aotearoa.
Why join us?
Our membership spans over 14,000 people working in professional services consulting in Aotearoa – from engineers and surveyors to project managers and scientists, from planners and architects to marketers and lawyers – all working together to create remarkable outcomes for Aotearoa.
Your ACE New Zealand membership gives you:
- A strong and credible voice with decision-makers on the issues that matter to you and your business
- Access to member-only resources and downloads that will help you build a strong and sustainable business, ready to face the challenges of today and tomorrow
Enhanced business skills through events, webinars, workshops and masterclasses
- Member discounts
A listing in our online 'Find a Consultant'
- Latest news and insights from here and abroad delivered straight to your inbox every week
- Prestige and peer recognition through the ACE Awards
What it means to be a member
ACE New Zealand membership sets a standard for the competency and practice of professional services consulting in Aotearoa New Zealand. To that end, in respect of their business practices, members are expected to comply with the ACE New Zealand member obligations and duties.
What you need to get started on your membership journey
- Public liability insurance policy and professional indemnity insurance policy
- Company logo
- Company certificate
- 3 referees
Submit your application online
We confirm all details are submitted correctly
We contact your referees
One of our ACE New Zealand Regional Chair's will interview you
We ask for feedback on your firm from our current members - see Pending Members
- We take your application to our next board meeting for review and vote
Rules of ACE New Zealand
All members agree to abide by the ACE New Zealand rules
You pay an annual subscription based on the size of your firm as of 1 January each year.
We take the base rate of $844+GST (as of 1 April 2023) and apply a unit rate that is applicable to the size of your company.
Payment is halved into two invoices sent in April and September each year.
Calculate your membership fees