Powerfully persuasive presentations by Debbie Mayo Smith
webinar - June 03, 2020 at 10am - 11:30am
PowerPoint is used extensively to add impact and visuals to presentations. In 2020 and beyond, presentations must be both persuasive and attention-grabbing. Yet most people put together bullet-pointed scripts with graphs that are impossible to read. And for the audience – painful.
You’ll learn how to take presentation and preparation from good to SPECTACULAR, as well as how to do it with minimum effort and time.
- What audiences want from the presentations you prepare
- Deciding what content to put in and how to structure it
- Design secrets, slide preparation and transitions
- How best to use text, images, and video
- How to form content modules for mixing, matching and moving
- Time-saving and advanced tips
About the presenter:
Debbie Mayo-Smith is one of the most in-demand speakers and trainers in Australasia. A best-selling author of 16 books, Debbie has sharpened the activity of millions worldwide through her presentations, quick tip newsletters, articles, books and videos.