Rationale recognises that civil infrastructure underpins our modern standards of living. The costs of building and managing it, however, are substantial. Good investment decisions in infrastructure require careful analysis and planning, underpinned by good business cases, to ensure the economic, social and environmental prosperity of communities. We are experienced, independent advisors in infrastructure planning, investment and management.
Established in 1999, Rationale has grown and diversified into all aspects of infrastructure management within local government, central government and the private sector. Our multi-disciplinary team of professionals includes engineers; accountants; economists; lawyers; and management advisors with expertise in all aspects of the infrastructure life-cycle. Our services include:
- Strategy development and planning, including master planning; long term plans; and organisational reviews
- Informed decision-making through economic analysis; business case development and financial modelling
- Asset management and planning, including network reviews; valuations; and demand forecasting
- Programme and project management, including client representation; project assurance; and project communications
- Capability development, including training; stakeholder engagement; and change management.