- MEMBER LOG-IN
Responsible consulting – how to manage the latest legal and insurance challenges
Holmes office, Level 2, 254 Montreal Street, Christchurch - December 06, 2023 at 4:00pm - 6pm
Holmes office, Level 2, 254 Montreal Street, Christchurch
Join ACE New Zealand and CEAS for an important update on issues and trends regarding contracts, risk and insurance in the engineering and professional services consulting sector.
This panel session will cover the work ACE is doing to address contract issues across the sector, current trends in insurance and risk, and an update on the Construction Sector Accord’s AOG CCCS Specials review. We will also update you on what ACE has accomplished in 2023 and share our vision and strategy for the future.
There will be opportunities to ask questions and network with your industry peers.
- Hannah Bryce – Chair of the ACE Legal Forum and General Counsel New Zealand, Asia and Pacific at GHD
- Helen Davidson – Chief Executive at ACE New Zealand
- Craig Lewis – Chair of the Consulting Engineer Advancement Society (CEAS) and Managing Director at Lewis Bradford Consulting Engineers
- Johanna Carvey – Transformation Lead - Client Leadership at the Construction Sector Accord
- 4pm: Drinks, nibbles and networking
- 4.30-5.30pm: Panel session
- 5.30-6pm: Networking continues