May through June across New Zealand. Join Strategic Pay for a series of briefings and latest trends in remuneration. Places are limited, so use the RSVP hyperlink to save your place.
Hosted at venues across the country and online, these briefings will examine our latest New Zealand Remuneration market information findings and provide you with key industry insights into remuneration and HR practices. You will hear from guest HR and Business professionals who will present a brief case study at selected briefing venues. These first-hand accounts provide valuable understanding into some of the local success stories from our industry. A presentation from NZIER will be given on the current economic NZ landscape and we will also touch on the current climate particularly the impact of the new minimum wage and the recent focus on pay equity.
Duration: 1-1.5 hours | Cost: Complimentary | Locations, Dates and Times: Below
- 22nd May - Hamilton - Novotel Tainui - 4:00-6:00pm
- 22nd May - Wellington - The Wellington Club - 4:00-6:00pm
- 23rd May - Tauranga - Mills Reef Winery - 7:30-9:00am
- 24th May - Dunedin - Art Gallery - 4:00-6:00pm
- 28th May - Whangarei - Distinction Hotel - 4:00-6:00pm
- 28th May - Hutt Valley - Dowse Gallery - 10:00am-12:00 Midday
- 29th May - Christchurch - Commodore Hotel - 4:00-6:00pm
- 29th May - Napier - East Pier Hotel - 7:30-9:00am
- 30th May - Palmerston North - Coachman Hotel - 12:00-2:00pm
- 31st May - Auckland - Rydges CBD - 7:30-9:00am
- 31st May - Nelson - Trailways Hotel - 12:00-2:00pm
- 5th June - Timaru - The Grosvenor - 12:15-2:00pm
- 11th June - New Plymouth - The Waterfront Hotel - 12:00-2:00pm
- 12th June - Invercargill - Kelvin Hotel - 12:15-2:00pm
- 14th June - Queenstown - SkyCity Queenstown - 4:00-6:00pm
If you are unable to attend the briefing in your area, Strategic Pay is also offering a Webinar on Friday, 1st June from 2:00-3:00pm. Full details will be provided following registration.
For more information, contact Samantha at (09) 303 4045 or email RSVP@strategicpay.co.nz