Umbrella Mental Health Awareness Workshop
Wellington Club - March 05, 2019 at 9:00am - 4:30pm
88 The Ter
Google map and directions
March 5th 2019, from 9am - 4.30pm. ACENZ is hosting a heavily subsidized Umbrella Workshop.
Limited seats available, be sure you don't miss out on this great opportunity!
The Mental Health Awareness Workshop is designed to:
- Increase participant’s knowledge about stress, mental health and illness,
- Help participants feel more confident talking about mental health, including when speaking with colleagues they may be concerned about,
- Further develop their understanding about how to promote and protect mental health at work,
- Ensure participants understand how they can enhance their own emotional, psychological, and social well-being
Key Learning Outcomes:
- Connect with colleagues and feel confident you have new knowledge and robust skills to take away
- Practice how to have conversations about mental health and illness
- Identify when stress turns into signs of something more serious, and what to do about it.
- Learn effective, practical strategies to strengthen your wellbeing at work
Learn more about the facilitator here
Standard registration (from 15th Dec 18 onwards): $400+gst
Kayle Baker · · 04 472 2396