Join the Wellington Young Professionals for our next event on Wednesday, 21st March from 5:30-7:30pm at the Beca Wellington offices (located at 85 Molesworth Street).
This event, "20/20 - Visions of Engineering Past and Present" will feature a range of "guru" presenters covering subjects such as major transportation works, geotechnical engineering, surveying, and more. Our different speakers will showcase how engineering practice used to be compared to how the various engineering disciplines are handled today.
Confirmed speakers include:
- Keith Atkinson, Principal Projects Engineer with WSP-Opus covering "Has the engineering approach to major NZ road projects changed in the last century?"
- Pathmanathan Brabhaharan, National Technical Director of Geotechnical Engineering with WSP-Opus
- Duncan Fleming, Technical Director Built Environment with Aurecon and...
- Simon Randall, Senior Design Manager Built Environment also with Aurecon both covering Structures
- Mark Kerr, Technical Director for Resource and Manufacturing with Aurecon and...
- Oliver Ironside, Process Engineer for Resource and Manufacturing also with Aurecon covering the Dairy Manufacturing sector
- and Claire Buxton, Senior Licensed Cadastral Surveyor with Calibre covering Surveying
This should be an interesting night to compare "then and now" practices as well as a fantastic opportunity to network with your colleagues and peers. This FREE event also qualifies as a CPD earning event.
So please join us on Wednesday, 21st March from 5:30-7:30pm at the Beca Wellington offices (85 Molesworth Street).
RSVP below to reserve your space.
- March 21, 2018 at 5:30pm – 7:30pm
85 Molesworth St
Google map and directions
- 72 people are going
Holly Morchat Stanko