September 19-20, 2018 - Construction, Infrastructure and Engineering are among the largest growing industries in New Zealand. To sustain this growth, organisations are beginning to embrace diversity and unlock the benefits of an innovative, future-focused workforce. But despite the sector being ripe with opportunity, diversity is not reflected in the representation of women in senior leadership roles.
To ensure the continued success of the sector,women must take charge of their careers and empower others towards an inclusive future. The 2nd Women in Infrastructure, Construction and Engineering Leadership Summit brings together accomplished women and men who share the vision of mutual success. Insightful case studies, interactive panels and expert commentaries will empower professionals to create possibilities out of challenges. In creating a platform for collaboration, this summit will empower aspiring leaders to ensure a successful future for the sector.
Be inspired by our line-up of accomplished leaders as they share their journeys and insights on what drives their success. Through our case studies, interactive panel discussions, and expert commentaries, you will learn how to promote positive change within yourself, your organisation and redefine the future.
This is a great opportunity to invest in your future, develop new skills and create networks with leaders from across the sector. Use Association of Consulting Engineers New Zealand Exclusive Discount: 10% Off Standard Rate with the Priority Booking Code WICE0918Z - A Q5
- Build strong support networks
- Take charge of your career
- Exceed your potential
- Be empowered by like-minded professionals
Featured speakers include:
- Tania Williams, General Manager, Engineering Leadership, Engineering New Zealand
- Kathryn Musgrave, Technical Director, GHD
- Dr Troy Coyle, Chief Executive Officer, Heavy Engineering Research Association
- Fraser Wyllie, Managing Director NZ & Pacific, McConnell Dowell
- Sarah Lang, Project Director, Infrastructure New Zealand
- Book now with brochure code Q5 for a 10% discount!
- Event Brochure :http://liquidlearning.com/documents/WICE0918Z/WICE0918Z_Q5.pdf
- Phone:+64 9 927 1500
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org