Workplace wellness: Why it matters for your business with Dr Kathryn Owler
webinar - July 23, 2019 at 10am - 11am
Through this webinar, you will raise your knowledge on the importance of a strategic focus on workplace wellness for any size business in our sector.
The webinar will include a 40-minute discussion of:
- wellness in the New Zealand population (both physical and mental health)
- the costs of poor health (including retention and recruitment costs)
- the benefits of workplace wellness initiatives (absenteeism, presenteeism, and being an employer of choice)
- the new 'strategic approach' (integrated wellness, rather than just a 'tack on')
- how to get started (tips, links and information on our upcoming workplace wellness masterclass)
Dr Kathryn Owler is one of the founding Directors of Joyworkz and has a PhD in Sociology from the University of New South Wales, Sydney. Kathryn plays an active role in Joyworkz, facilitating workshops and consulting with workplaces to help them create simple, effective wellness programmes.