15 October - Christchurch. The Safety Charter Health & Safety Practitioners Working Group extends an invitation to attend “Bridging the Gap – ‘Meeting main & sub-contractor expectations by working together’
Date: Tuesday, 15th October 2019
Time: 6.30am – 9am
Venue: Russley Golf Club, Memorial Avenue
Cost: This is a free event for Safety Charter members – includes finger food breakfast
$25.00 per person for non-Safety Charter Members
RSVP: by Friday, 4th October 2019
Bridging the Gap…
- How do you promote everyone’s safety with multiple contractors working on one site?
- How to be more effective when communicating with main and sub-contractors
- Different expectations for different contractors.
- Consult… Corporate.... Coordinate
- Tangible and practical skills.
- Tools and strategies.
- Shared knowledge.
- Greater understanding of overlapping duties.
Who should attend this event? Main and Sub-Contractors (H&S Practitioners, Mangers and Advisors)
Programme Outline: Finger food breakfast, followed by workshop presentation
Professional Development: This workshop can be included as part of your annual training in agreement with your employer.