Member event with Alexia Hilbertidou - CEO of Girlboss NZ
Beca Auditorium - August 19, 2020 at 5:30pm - 7:30pm
21 Pitt St
Google map and directions
Join us for our first face-to-face event post-lockdown.
Enjoy networking with peers and hear from an incredible speaker, Alexia Hilbertidou, who is kicking down doors for young women in STEM and in the boardroom.
Following on from Alexia, we'll have a panel discussion with:
- Alexia Hilbertidou
- Darryl-Lee Wendelborn - Managing Director, Beca
- Ceinwen McNeil - Chief Executive, BVT Engineering Professional Services
- Danielle Gatland - Consultant, MRCagney
- Rupert Hodson - Northern Regional Manager, Beca
What we'll cover
- How we can encourage more women into STEM and consulting
- Why broader representation is critical for our sector, and to delivering better outcomes for communities
- What firms can do and are doing to make that happen (both at recruitment phase, and throughout careers)
- How are we closing the gender pay equity gap
- How do we close the gap between policy, what happens in the office, and what happens out on site
About our presenter
Alexia’s own mission is to get young women to the table - the boardroom table that is, and she believes the decisions made while young are crucial in paving the way.
Alexia’s passion for STEM led her to create GirlBoss when she was just 16 years old. Less than two years later GirlBoss has become a 12,000 strong network for ambitious, young New Zealand women.
Despite being only 20, Alexia has packed a significant amount of leadership and entrepreneurial experience into her life. With over 33 Honours and Awards to her name, she was named the most influential New Zealand woman under 25
Find out more and register