- MEMBER LOG-IN
Advancing Women in Tech
25 November 2019 in Auckland. The low percentage of females in technical industries globally has led to the development of this conference, to shine a light on frameworks and strategies that are shifting the gender balance in technical industries.
This conference brings together leaders and advocates from across the technical industries to share insights that will grow the representation of women in technical roles and industries, and develop pathways to leadership.
- Exploring the technical industries in New Zealand – What’s next on the trajectory towards balancing technical roles
- Pioneers in the Spotlight – How to smash it in technical industry?
- Case study: The MYOB Developer Journey
- Retention strategies for technical industries
- The changing face of STEM – Uplifting positive stereotypes and exceeding expectations
- Assembling your dream team