Join The Diversity Agenda for a night of learning and networking.
- Are you curious about why the bar hasn't moved much when it comes to diversity in our sectors?
- Do diversity and inclusion just seem like buzzwords with no real drivers to achieving change?
- Do the policies and 'leadership talk' around inclusion not really align with what happens in the workplace?
- Do you wonder how to genuinely create a more inclusive workplace and world?
Suran has delivered keynotes, facilitated panels and hosted events for The Australasian Legal Practice Management Association (ALPMA), the New Zealand Law Group, Google, the Royal Bank of Scotland, Accenture, MI6, Goldman Sachs, the House of Commons and the Ministry of Defence, amongst many others. An influential writer and speaker, with numerous awards under her belt, including a Rising Star CEO accolade in 2015, Suran was named the 10th most influential person in the United Kingdom on the Independent’s Rainbow List.
- Wednesday 6 November 2019
- 5.15pm – 7pm
287-293 Durham Street North
This is a joint event with The Diversity Agenda, Meridian and BECA.
Drinks and nibbles provided.