- MEMBER LOG-IN
Auckland Build 2018
8-9th November Auckland Build 2018 will be taking place at ASB Showgrounds in Auckland. This is New Zealand's largest construction, architecture, facilities management, design and build expo. With thousands of attendees, over 200 exhibitors, more than 60 build partners, and over 90 senior speakers.
- Free CPD + LBP accredited workshops
- Registered Master Builders Apprentice of The Year in Association with CARTERS
- BCITO Growth Hub Business Training
- Networking Opportunities: Live Music, Craft Beer Festival, Live Demos & Prize Giveaways.
- Auckland Build Conference
- Women in Construction Summit
- BIM & Digital Construction Summit
- Buildings & Facilities Management Summit - Topics Focusing on: HVAC & MEP, Fire Safety, Building Automation, Facilities Management, Building Management, Maintenance, Security, Smart Technology, Energy & IOT, Maintenance Services, Access Control.
- Construction Topics Focusing on: Residential construction, transport and infrastructure, commercial construction, new contracts and opportunities, KiwiBuild, Auckland’s waterfront, prefab, urban design, sustainability, BIM/Digital, Build NZ construction market, women in construction, facilities and building management, design, fixtures and fittings. Plus much more.
- 2017 Speakers Include: AECOM, NZ Green Building Council, Registered Master Builders Association, NZ Planning Institute, Hawkins, Bossley Architects, Architectus, Auckland Council, Fletcher Building, Chow:Hill Architects, Beca Group, Fulton Hogan, NZ Transport Agency, Dominion Constructors Ltd., Downer, Jacobs, SiteSafe NZ, Housing New Zealand Corporation, Archaus, Brewer Davidson, Prendos, TOA Architects, Architecture+Women, Arrow International...plus many more