- MEMBER LOG-IN
We're looking for a Team Administrator
Due to the volume of applicants we've received, we've brought forward the deadline for applications to Tuesday 18 April - we want to acknowledge and thank everyone who's shown interest and we will be in touch later this week or early next week with next steps and outcomes for all applicants.
We're looking for an administrative superstar to join our team for 10 to 15 hours a week.
ACE New Zealand is the representative association for professional services consulting firms in Aotearoa New Zealand. We’re the consultant’s champion. A non-profit membership organisation elevating the voices, preparedness, and professionalism of more than 250 consultancy firms working in the built and natural environment. Our membership is diverse and growing, including professional services in engineering, digital innovation, surveying, science, project management and planning, business advisory, HR professionals, design thinkers, and Māoritanga advisors.
Our goal is to support our members' mahi by:
- Providing a collective and influential voice for professional services consulting firms
- Identifying emerging issues and preparing our firms to lead through them – from having a healthy and diverse workforce to the changing nature of work and climate change
- Enabling professionalism in consulting
Our members play a vital role in the future of Aotearoa. We work collaboratively with our members to support them to thrive.
Key accountabilities for the role
Reporting to the General Manager Engagement, the Team Administrator is responsible for providing general administrative support to the Membership, Engagement and Finance teams.
Member care and support
The Team Administrator provides first-class member care and support by:
- Assisting with minor website updates as required
- Maintaining and updating membership records in the online database, identifying opportunities to improve our database performance, and being an internal data quality champion
- Maintaining membership contacts in database and Excel
- Assisting with membership prospecting, application and onboarding experiences including calling, emailing, and collecting feedback
- Assisting our volunteer and governance network with current contact lists, admin support and ad hoc tasks
- Responding to member queries in a timely and clear way, including through phone and email
- Maintaining ongoing member relationships, including annual review of certificates, insurances and key contacts
Administrative and corporate support
The Team Administrator provides administrative and corporate support by:
- Checking our service email inbox and forwarding emails
- Formatting and printing various membership and award certificates and other printing or binding work as needed
- Sourcing and resizing images for the website and social media pages
- Supporting the administration and follow-up of our annual surveys
- Doing accounts payable data entry
- Maintaining and updating Xero contacts
- Doing other ad hoc tasks as required
The Team Administrator provides engagement support by:
- Maintaining and updating event statistics including continuity into the online database
- Assisting with the creation and set-up of event registration forms online
- Reporting on the best-performing blogs and social posts
- Supporting the ACE Awards by leading the client interview phase and other administrative support for the judging process
- Assisting with partnership prospecting and onboarding experience
The Team Administrator also:
- Embodies our values of diversity, excellence, innovation, integrity and passion
- Adheres to ACE New Zealand's policies and procedures, including health and safety and privacy
- Ensures their own wellness, health and safety within the places they work, as well as that of colleagues
- Is organised and can manage multiple priorities
- Has a keen eye for detail and a love for data entry
- Is an excellent communicator and member-centric in all they do
- Has the ability to think creatively and take initiative and feedback
Occasional travel may be required with advance notice.
Skills and experience
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Word
- Demonstrable data entry and management skills
- Xero experience preferred, but not essential
- Understanding of CRMs preferred, but not essential
- EventsAir experience preferred, but not essential
This role is for 10-15 hours per week in Wellington, but remote work can be considered.
Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected] by 18 April 2023.
Applicants must have the legal right to work in New Zealand and may be subject to background and referee checks.
We’ll review applicants and aim to schedule the first round of interviews as soon as possible.