- MEMBER LOG-IN
Past Emerging Leader Award winners
Find out more about our past Emerging Leader Award winners.
Winner - Louisa Bloomer, Regional Digital Practice Lead for Asia-Pacific, Stantec
As Regional Digital Practice Lead for Asia-Pacific, Louisa Bloomer brings a New Zealand and Australian perspective to strategic decisions made by Stantec’s global digital governance team.
Louisa is eager to show women who are building a career in consultancy that it is possible to have both ‘a seat at the table’ in terms of career, and a family. She believes leadership is about building trust, and growing a group and a direction, based on a collective intake of ideas and perspectives. Louisa is driven by the opportunity to deliver incredible digital solutions that create better outcomes for her clients and communities.
Finalist - Justine Quinn, Technical Director for Freshwater Science and Ecology, Tonkin + Taylor
As a Technical Director for Freshwater Science and Ecology at Tonkin + Taylor, Justine has led and supported teams of engineers and scientists to successfully deliver projects that have an emphasis on protecting the environment and have broad community benefits. She is also passionate about providing mentoring and technical leadership within and outside of her organisation.
Justine has a Bachelor’s degree in Biology with a focus on ecology and natural geography, a Post Graduate Diploma in Environmental Science and a Masters of Legal Studies in Environmental Law.
Justine shows that leadership can take many forms. Driven by the value of her work and an authentic vision for the industry, Justine has demonstrated leadership can be powerful outside of direct lines of management.
Finalist - Jordan Reynolds, Director, Tactical Group
Two-and-a-half years after launching Tactical Groups New Zealand business, Jordan Reynolds now leads a 12-strong business that is tasked with a range of complex projects.
One of three finalists for this year’s ACE New Zealand Emerging Leader Award, we spoke with Jordan about how he’s navigating the challenges of leading a SME through its start-up phase, in the midst of one of the most challenging periods the consulting sector has ever faced.
- Winner - Ryan Orr, Regional Leader Bay of Plenty and Waikato, GHD
- Finalist - Courtney Chapman, Associate Structural Engineer, Beca
- Finalist - Glenn Jowett, Technical Director and Digital Engineering Advisor, Beca
- Winner - Simon Fenton, Service Line Leader - Project Delivery, WSP
- Finalist - Kezia Lloyd, Head of Specialist Services, WSP
- Finalist - Amy Patterson-Horner, Business Group Leader - Hawke's Bay, GHD
- Winner - Chris Maguire, Stantec
- Finalist - Rebecca McMahon, Beca
- Finalist - Steve Roskruge, Beca
- Winner - Weng Yuen Kam, Beca
- Finalist - Robert Lane, Lewis Bradford
- Finalist - Thomas Small, Jacobs
- Winner - Clare Tolan, Harrison Grierson
- Finalist - Catherine Morar, Aurecon
- Finalist - Carla O'Donnell, WSP
- Finalist - Steph McLeod, Stantec
- Winner - Jenson Varghese, MRCagney
- Finalist - Matt Bishop, BVT
- Finalist - Andrea Jarvis, Holmes Consulting